2010 September 2
CONCEPT STORE AT RIVE GAUCHE BY EDEN PARKCONCEPT STORE AT RIVE GAUCHE BY EDEN PARKLocated in a 300m² area, divided into two floors, the visitors are welcomed in a warm atmosphere, typical of the St-Germain area, and two minutes away from 10 rue de la Princesse, the Eden Park pub. The idea was to capitalise on the artistic and friendly spirit of the 6th arrondissement.
This concept store captures the essence of the brand and the passion of its founders:
- On the ground floor there is also an exposition showcasing paintings, sculptures, cartoonists, journalists, photographers, writers and film makers.
- Various fashion objects explaining the brand’s history
- Screens will project new and institutional images, historical matches, films and various reports on the environment and the conservation of the planet.
- On the first floor there is an alteration and embroidery workshop, run by a tailor on hand to help clients realise their specific creation. This is a made-to-order service.
- A small tea room to help clients relax in a warm environment surrounded by interior decoration. The different flavours of tea will remind clients of their travels and the travels of the international rugby players.
During the Rugby World Cup, Eden Park has an exclusive “Rugby World Cup” range with the Webb Ellis Cup logo embodied on garments.